Amanda's Reviews > Roping Your Heart

Roping Your Heart by Fabiola Francisco

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf

This new series Fabiola has created is fun, different, and really draws you in. She has always been the queen of country music romances, but now she is the queen of country romances in general. She connects to the small town lifestyle, all the drama, and everything that comes with it.

Friends to lovers is always one of those tropes that I love but that also gives me anxiety. I feel like I always say that but it's true. Can it work? Can they make that step without losing each other? So many what ifs, but true to Fabiola style she knows how to navigate the landscape, and give my heart the ending it needs and deserves.

When Lia returns from Kentucky, Axel is again reminded of the feelings that both have been skirting for years. One push, and they are gliding away from the safety of their friendship into new territory. With all new relationships, there are bumps along the way, and you are left with your heart in your hands praying that both learn to put their stubbornness aside and come together. Axel is one of those good ol' boys, manners that show his momma raised him right, a horse whisper, plus a Stetson? Yes please! Lia is a sassy redhead with a kind heart, who loves animals, and these two are a match made in heaven.

If you are looking for a small-town romance to rival your Hallmark obsession, then Roping Your Heart is for you! Don't miss out.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Roping Your Heart.

October 31, 2019 – Shelved