Amanda's Reviews > Desiring Dorothy

Desiring Dorothy by Alana Albertson

3.75 Stars

This twist on the classic story of Oz, is suspenseful and sexy, however, I almost feel more like I’ve gone to Wonderland instead of following the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. It was a fun concept, and by the end I did become so invested that now I need to see what happens when book two comes along. The start of the storyline did have me a bit lost, and part of me felt like the two sides of Dorothy were, at times, polar opposites. Then as each of the men are added to the mix, I became more intrigued with how they would interact with each other and Dorothy in their volatile situation, as they got closer to The Wizard. Each one bringing their own histories and baggage along the way, and by the time I felt that I was ready for more, the story was over. *I do admit, I didn’t realize the story would be broken up so that I would be left with a cliffhanger. So warning... there is a cliffy!* I am very sold on this reimagining of the classic, and hope that the second installment will answer my questions, and feed my reader soul.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desiring Dorothy.

October 2, 2019 – Started Reading