Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Tangled Up In Christmas

Tangled Up In Christmas by Lisa Renee Jones

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-kittyangel
Read 2 times

I am loving the Texas Heat series. Lisa Renee Jones has always been one of my favorite authors. She knows how to write drama, Romantic Suspense and now has me totally involved and in love with this mainstream series. She knows how to write a story that will melt your heart and bring a beautiful smile to your face.

I wasn’t really sure how this story was going to progress and what could be done to salvage the relationship between Hannah and Roarke. A second chance, that’s all Roarke wants. Hannah wants her feelings to go away … there is no way that she can trust him. But, she doesn’t know that he’s keeping something from her. Something that could tear her life apart and that of his best friend, Jason. But, he has to believe that his actions will speak louder than words and that she’ll finally accept his explanation and his love.

There is so much about this story that pulled at my heart-strings. Roarke and the secret he kept for years. Hannah and how she dealt with what she thought was a betrayal. The love that they both held onto even when they tried to move on. Their story and back-story were so heart-breakingly beautiful. And, as they came out the other side with their hearts fuller than they were before, you can’t help but feel happy.

I loved how Lisa Renee Jones truly brought Hannah and Roarke full circle. She surrounded them with family and friends who had nothing but love for both of them. They all worked together to do what had to be done. They were there for the good and the bad. To see how they resolved the issues in their lives and just how far Roarke would go to get Hannah to see that she could trust him and love him. Your heart can’t help but go out to Roarke. You understand why Hannah had trust issues. And, when Lisa Renee Jones decides to throw in a twist, you know that you are going to love it. And, boy did I love it.

Christmas miracles, Christmas festivals, families finally brought back together. You can’t help but love this beautiful Lisa Renee Jones second chance love story and look forward to the next.

Review copy provided for a voluntary review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangled Up In Christmas.

Finished Reading
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
October 30, 2019 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
October 30, 2019 – Shelved
October 30, 2019 – Shelved as: guiltypleasures-kittyangel
October 30, 2019 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)