Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)'s Reviews > Cold

Cold by Tania Cooper

From the moment that Kellen and Mackenzie's eyes met they were instantly drawn to one another, but Mac couldn't imagine why a man like Kellen would possibly be interested in someone like her. It's blatantly obvious that they come from different worlds, he's a standout athlete, wealthy, gorgeous and is constantly in the public eye. She is a normal woman, with a less publicized career, and not anything like the svelte women he is usually photographed with.

When he approaches her and shows immediate interest in connecting again she instantly has doubts about his sincerity, there is no way he can honestly be attracted to her... or can he?

She reluctantly agrees to meet up again, and it winds up being the start of something she never thought would happen to her... she finds love, honest and true love. But with her constant worry of measuring up, and his very publicized life constantly lurking she feels like her happiness has a time limit... and she feels like it just a matter of time before she loses it all!

Between the pages of Cold readers will find a heart-wrenching tale about a couple who finds everything they could ever want in each other, they have that once in a lifetime kind of love... but only behind closed doors. Once they step outside that love is under a media microscope, the paparazzi just waiting for any inkling that something is wrong, which brings unimaginable stress to their relationship. In the beginning they are determined to not let that outside world interfere, but as hard at they try it's not enough, it starts to seep into their private world, and things start to unravel... and your heart will start to break. This story has many emotional highs and lows, ones that will play games with your feelings, one moment you will feel their pain, and then moments later you will find small bits of joy. This one completely monopolized my attention, the moment my eyes found the words, I was hooked, it was impossible to pry them from the pages. I cannot wait to see how this one ends, I have so many unanswered questions. Highly recommend this one, it's an angsty and emotional and destined to keep you enthralled from beginning to end!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold.

October 29, 2019 – Shelved