Claudia Fosca Stahl's Reviews > Man Cuffed

Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen

Read 4 times. Last read December 4, 2019 to December 5, 2019.

Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby are back! I’ve been waiting for this book for over a year now, and I couldn’t be happier than I am right now. They both have a knack for comedy and are really talented storytellers, and it shows not only in Man Cuffed, but also in the other three books they’ve written together.

Man Cuffed is the latest addition to the Man Hands series—the fourth book to be precise—but it is a complete standalone and can be read, and thoroughly enjoyed, without having to read any of the others first. Having said that, I would certainly recommend everyone to read Man Hands, Man Card, and Boy Toy because they’re all hilarious and truly wonderful.

Man Cuffed is the perfect combination of laugh-out-loud outrageous fun, sweetness, and steam. It’s my definition of a great romantic comedy. It’s hilarious! Not only are some of the situations extremely funny, you’ll find yourself enjoying the writing as well. It’s witty and filled with double entendres and exceptional one-liners. Also, both main characters are well developed and show growth throughout the story, and the supporting cast will charm you and leave you wanting for more stories to follow. I really hope they keep them coming.

Man Cuffed is the story of Mac Maguire and Meg Matthews. They both have had bad experiences with love in the past, but while Mac is determined to stay unattached and keep things casual, Meg is willing to put herself out there to find someone to share her life with. They end up being neighbors, and although they apparently want different things, they have amazing chemistry and are strongly attracted to each other. Once they get to know each other more, and start hanging out, lines blur and feelings get in the way, making things a lot more complicated.

This is a story of opposites attract mixed with friends to lovers, and a fake relationship thrown in. It’s laugh-out-loud funny at times, a little over the top, steamy and sweet. It also has a certain not-so-hidden depth to it— there are some underlying issues that are not usually addressed in romantic comedies that make it more complex that one originally expects.

I loved Man Cuffed from start to finish, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to laugh a lot, and enjoys well written stories with a compelling plot and lovable characters. Man Cuffed is seriously outstanding.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man Cuffed.

October 8, 2019 – Started Reading
November 9, 2019 – Started Reading
November 9, 2019 –
November 9, 2019 –
November 10, 2019 –
50.0% "This book is hilarious and so good!!! 😍"
November 10, 2019 –
December 4, 2019 –
December 4, 2019 –
December 5, 2019 –
December 5, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Radd Reader (new) - added it

Radd Reader I love this series and can’t wait to dive into this book. Great review!