Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > The Dragon Finds Forever

The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter

The Dragon Finds Forever is book seven in the Nocturne Falls by Kristen Painter.

I really wanted to like this one, since I’m such a sucker for dragons, but I never really got into the story until about 50-60% and then I still had trouble focusing.

I liked the idea of having a dragon shifter as an MMA fighter. Ivan was nice and sweet. I like how he adopts a dog. As for our heroine Monalis a Will O’the Wisp. I didn’t care for her. She was blah and bit annoying with her melodramatics. Her turmoil slowed the whole story down and made things drag.

The romance was a sweet tame G rated romance. I didn’t feel that spark or connection; between Ivan and Monalis. There was something missing in the romance department.

I was also disappointed in the ending. We where building up for Ivan to return to the MMA fight world and have another fight. I was looking forward to that battle, but it never happened. All this build up and working towards that goal and then nothing.

The Dragon Finds Forever was just ok. It’s currently my least favorite in the Nocturne Falls series. Not sure if I’m going to continue the series. We will see.

Rated: 3 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dragon Finds Forever.

October 29, 2019 – Started Reading
November 15, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-backlist-reading-challenge
November 15, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-for-the-love-of-ebooks
November 15, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-own-library
November 15, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review Angela!😉💖👍💋

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Great review Angela!😉💖👍💋"

Thanks 😊!