Stacie's Reviews > Shadows

Shadows by Kristen Proby

bookshelves: kindle-lendable, pnr, romantic-thriller, touch-of-magic, witches

4++ "You're one of the six."; "I see dead people." Stars!

Wow! I really did love this. This type of story appeals to me so much. It very much reminded me of Dark Witch and in my opinion that's a big compliment. The reason this book was not 5 stars for me was simply because everything happen so fast! The romance, the killings, the bad guy reveal. But! I still loved it all.

I fell hard for Cash and Brielle was just fantastic. The killer was 100% psycho! The story was written from three POVs- Brielle, Cash and the killer. Let me tell you, the killer's pov is downright chilling. It made the story.

Clearly there will be at least two more books. One for both the two other sisters. We were left with just a tease for the next book. We have to complete "The Six". I am absolutely in! I think KP is just getting her PNR sea legs. I'm betting the next two books will be even better than this one. All three sister have their own unique and interesting gift. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

This was a perfect Halloween read! Happy reading!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows.

October 29, 2019 – Started Reading
October 29, 2019 – Shelved
October 29, 2019 –
25.0% "So, the love connection has bonded pretty quickly. Pretty unrealistic, but Ima go with it because Cash has hooked me too. Otherwise, the creep factor is STRONG with this one. Perfect for Halloween week. I'll probably try to finish this one today. Otherwise, bad dreams..."
October 29, 2019 –
29.0% "Holly Book Jackpot for Stacie! " You're one of the six." !!!!!!!!!!!!"
October 29, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-lendable
October 29, 2019 – Shelved as: pnr
October 29, 2019 – Shelved as: romantic-thriller
October 29, 2019 – Shelved as: touch-of-magic
October 29, 2019 – Shelved as: witches
October 29, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Sunseeker☀️ You read this very quickly!! Lol

Stacie Sunseeker☀️ wrote: "You read this very quickly!! Lol"

Yes, I don't think it was 300+ pages like the description says though. More like 250, I think.