Rekha's Reviews > Firewall

Firewall by Eugenia Lovett West

I was hooked on to the story from page 1. I started reading it post-lunch and before I knew, I was halfway through the story. There is never a dull scene in the novel. Action, adventure, the thrill of chasing and being chased and much more, Firewall is a complete entertainment package!

I loved Eugenia's writing. As I read through, it felt like a movie playing in my head. Emma, Andrew, Caroline, Peggy, Richard and many more - each of these characters play quite a role in the story. Though this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a standalone. There are flashbacks where Emma reminisces the ordeal she went through the last time she came face to face with cybercriminals.

Emotions, adventure and the feel of a spy-thriller-ish story, this book has it all. Just when Emma thinks that she can now pack her bags and go home, uh-huh, nope, she's roped into another task. And then some more...

Likeable characters, a cat and mouse chase that keeps you on the edge of your seat, romance, good food and pretty places in Europe -makes Firewall a must-read book, especially if you like stories of the genre Mystery and Thriller. I highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firewall.

October 29, 2019 – Started Reading