Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨'s Reviews > Intercepts

Intercepts by T.J. Payne

******** AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ********

I don't know what it is about gory horror that I just love so much! It's like a guilty pleasure! Now Intercepts is my kind of horror! There was gore, ohhhh was there gore! There was this delicious, menacing taunting that kept me wondering and on my toes! I found myself liking most of the characters, even though they weren't all particularly bad, they weren't good either. Anyway this was a great book to put to horror. The author really created some creepy, horrible scenes (it was great!!).

The narration was just fantastic but I'm not shocked... it's Joe Hempel and he's a favorite narrator of mine. Joe always speaks clear and crisp... strong. I can hear him across the room, if need be. However, he isn't loud. I like that in horror novels he doesn't generally put a lot of emotions into his voice. Instead of living the life of the characters, it's like he's reading to me, which I prefer to be honest. I went back and forth on the screaming and moaning. At first I had wished that there was some Interscept noise in the book... some do those types of things. But I think I prefer it this way the best.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intercepts.

October 26, 2019 – Started Reading