Tasha Mahoney's Reviews > Leave Me Breathless

Leave Me Breathless by Jodi Ellen Malpas

bookshelves: arc, contemporary-romance, jem, netgalley-books, romance, social-butterfly

I steamed through this latest addition to the consistently fabulous releases from the wonderful Ms Malpas.

From picking up Jodi’s first book, This Man, to her latest, Leave Me Breathless, I have read everything JEM that I could get my grabby hands on. I mentally leap around in happiness when I hear of an upcoming release and never consider that I will be remotely disappointed.

Not to put any pressure on Jodi, but your run of great releases remains intact. I cannot express the happiness that I experienced when I realised that not only was I getting a whole new alpha male and his beautiful lady to obsess over, this dude is a daddy to a great sassy lady too.

Yes, there are some wonderful cameo’s in this book and I was very happy to see my favourite of all of Jodi’s men popping up. Jake (sigh) The Protector himself! However, this is Ryan’s story and he is a definite contender for the top spot. He is strong, protective, sexy (Jodi writes sexy so well!) and adoring of his spitfire daughter, forgive me for melting in a puddle of womanly mush!

Hannah, what can I say about Hannah? Well, spoiler free zone, I adored her. She is my favourite lady from all of Jodi’s books and for me, she is one of the best characters that Jodi has ever created. It was Hannah who kept the pages turning for me, who kept me completely gripped throughout.

Like the amazing fisher woman that she is, Ms Malpas’ plot reeled me in and kept me hanging. I am not giving anything away on this front. Jodi has a talent of injecting a gripping amount of suspense into her work and she has once again succeeded.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leave Me Breathless.

October 26, 2019 – Shelved