Wendy's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Mar 28, 2012

bookshelves: erotica, kindle
Recommended to Wendy by: Umar

Hot, passionate and totally addictive read.

The chemistry between Eva and Gideon, explodes on the page. They are made for each other. They're not perfect, as they have their own issues to deal with. But as they work themselves through it, you'll be taken on an emotional ride like no other. Wow, what a ride!

Gideon
gorgeous-3

If you want a great story with a lot of heat, you can't go wrong with this book. Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

March 28, 2012 – Shelved
April 29, 2012 – Shelved as: erotica
April 29, 2012 – Shelved as: kindle
May 1, 2012 –
5.0% "Wow, all the men described so far, sound gorgeous!"
May 2, 2012 –
100.0% "Well that was great!"
Started Reading
May 3, 2012 – Finished Reading

Hbeebti Ohh let me know what you think.

Jenese Ditto

Wendy Will keep you posted ladies. :)

Wendy Hbeebti and Jenese, you won't be disappointed with this book, it's great. :)

message 5: by Baba (new) - added it

Baba  For once we will have to agree to disagree, Wen, but I'm happy for you that you loved it. Nice review!

Hbeebti If you liked it Wendy then I am sure I will as well. I just bumped it up to read sooner than I had planned.

message 7: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Glad you liked it Wendy......I have got this one loaded and ready to read but a little unsure if I am gonna like it....Oh well, I have it so might as well give it a go!

Anne OK Nice review, Wendy! "Bared" was a winner for me as well!

Kristen Fantastic review, Wendy! Once I'm finished with IAD, I am so reading this book!

Wendy Thanks Baba, Hbeebti, Dee, AnneOK and Kristen!

Hbeebti, Dee and Kristen, I hope you enjoy it too.

Elizabeth (Liz) Nice review, Wen:)

Wendy Hey there E! *waves*

Thanks sweets. :)

Searock Indeed, Wendy :)

Wendy Yes, "indeedy" SR! :)

Karla Elizabeth is the one who turned me on to this book, and then the book turned me on!!! It was a real "hoser" and I LOVED it, glad you did too!

KatLynne So glad you loved this Wendy!

message 17: by Wendy (last edited May 05, 2012 04:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy Thanks Karla and KatLynne. This one's a keeper! ;)

Karla, LOL! A real "hoser"!

message 18: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay Great review Wendy.

And I really love the picture! That's exactly how I pictured Gideon. I just couldn't find the right picture for him.

Wendy Hey Lindsay! *waves*

Thank you. Yes, that's how I picture him too. He's such a honey. :)

message 20: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay *waving back*

I know how much you love Gandy, and I know that many people pictured him as Gideon, but he wasn't right for me in this book.

Your picture however...perfect!

Wendy Thank you, thank you. :) *bows*

Karla Lindsay wrote: "*waving back*

Your picture however...perfect!"

I agree...I love Wendy's David too, but I just didn't see him as Gideon. I like that pic, it's perfect!

Arielka Love that pic of Gideon!! In my mind he's just like him =)

♡Karlyn P♡ looooooove your Gideon, HOT!!!!

Anne OK OMG! That's exactly how I pictured Gideon all the way through the book. His eyes are amazing.

message 26: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay Wendy, who is he? Where can I see more? ;)

message 27: by Wendy (last edited May 09, 2012 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy Thanks Karla, Arielka, KarLyn and Anne! I'm so glad you ladies approve, of my interpretation of Gideon. :)

Lindsay, unfortunately I don't know this hunky man's name at all. :(

~V~ Wow...that is a PERFECT picture of Gideon!! :)

Kellie Maddox-Ward GOD DAYYMM!! That guy in the photo is amazing! You really are the Queen of images!

oh and great review as always!

Wendy Thanks V and Kellie!

I know isn't he just gorgeous and so perfect as Gideon. *sigh*

AliciaJ LOVED that pic! He's beautiful!

Kellie Maddox-Ward I started this book this morning! EEP! ^_^

Wendy Thanks Alicia! I know he's gorgeous isn't he?!

Enjoy Kellie!

Alyssa, LOL! Mmmmm, trade? Of course, hehe!

Wendy Oh, which one? Because I know there are a couple, lol!

~V~ ♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "Wendy... I found a picture of Gandy that I wanted to add under my GR photos... but... uhhh... it shows his... ummm... well-endowed attributes ;)"

..and that's a problem whhhyyyyy?????? ;)

message 36: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay ~V~ wrote: "♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "Wendy... I found a picture of Gandy that I wanted to add under my GR photos... but... uhhh... it shows his... ummm... well-endowed attributes ;)"

..and that's a problem whhhyyyyy?..."

I agree! Where's the picture!?

~V~ Wendy wrote: "Oh, which one? Because I know there are a couple, lol!"

Yep, and they are mighty fine! ;)

Kelly Love this pic of Gideon!

Wendy Thanks Kelly! I know isn't he beautiful? *sigh*

Nicole-Pattypattz1 Nice review Wendy and I love the Hottie you posted! THUD!

Wendy LOL, thanks Nicole! He is very delicious. :)

Candace Wow, great picture of Gideon! Just what I needed.

message 43: by Tammi (new)

Tammi Lovee this pic of Gideon. I totally can see it. Just what I'm looking for.

Wendy So glad you like the pic of my Gideon, Candace and Tammi. :) He's pretty cute!

message 45: by Tammi (new)

Tammi I mentioned this pic to Sylvia herself. Bared To You has literally became my favorite book of the year. It's addictive and a real can't-put-down.

Wendy Really you mentioned the pic to Sylvia? Well, I'm flattered, Tammi. :)

I have to agree with you, I loved this book too, and it's very, very addictive.

message 47: by Tammi (new)

Tammi While I eagerly await for the release of the second book, I ordered A Hunger So Wild. I will be kept busy as I am reading that on top of finishing writing my own romance book.

Wendy I can't wait for the second book either. I've also got A Hunger So Wild to read. *sigh*

Ooo, writing your own book! Keep us posted and good luck! :)

Kellie Maddox-Ward Hey Wendy who is this guy in the pic?! He's amazing, I know I've said it before but great pic!

Wendy Kellie wrote: "Hey Wendy who is this guy in the pic?! He's amazing, I know I've said it before but great pic!"

Hey Kellie! Oh I wish I knew what his name was, so that we all can google him to our litte heart's content. :)

« previous 1