Stacy's Reviews > Whispers at Moonrise

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter

Mar 28, 2012

bookshelves: from-publisher-author, netgalley
Read from September 20 to 23, 2012

Holy crud!! I thought the action and suspense was high in the last 2 books of the series WHISPERS AT MOONRISE is equal if not more filled with everything we love from the Shadow Falls series.

Some of my thoughts on the different things in WHISPERS AT MOONRISE. Lucas is a douche. Seriously how selfish and stupid can you be? I have always liked Derek, and he continues to be likable. The Moms new boyfriend really creeps me out and I'm willing to bet he is not on the up and up. Holiday and Burnett yay you guys really should have worked through all that books ago. Della and Miranda continue to be highly entertaining. The FRU continues to weezle their way in to Kylie's life in slimy ways. Loved the Grandfather and Aunt, we are FINALLY getting answers to what Kylie is. The ending? I need to know what happens next right now!! Wow must you punish us faithful readers with an ending like that?!?!

WHISPERS AT MOONRISE brings us lots of answers, plenty of drama and great development throughout the entire book. The only bad thing? The final book in the series CHOSEN AT NIGHTFALL wont be out until April 2013.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whispers at Moonrise.