Phillip Cole's Reviews > Epic Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Inspired Recipes That Take Air-Frying in Deliciously Exciting New Directions

Epic Air Fryer Cookbook by Emily Paster

U 50x66

I’ve been using an air fryer for over a year. I have staples that I exclusively cook in it, but have been wondering what else I could use it for so that I didn’t have to heat up the oven, or settle for soggy food from the microwave. Seeing the Epic Air Fryer Cookbook instantly made me want to find out what recipes it held.

Emily Paster has done a great job with this cookbook. Before getting into the recipes, she goes over air fryer basics, which is really good if you’re still starting out with one. The recipes come next, and are divided into different sections to make it easy to find the type of food you want to fix. Each section is color coded, which helps you to quickly see which one you’re in.

I may not use all of the recipes due to personal tastes, but I found plenty that I want to try, and found some ways to supplement what I already make in the air fryer. Whether you are new to air frying, or it’s something you do on a regular basis, the Epic Air Fryer Cookbook has plenty of recipes to pick from.

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Epic Air Fryer Cookbook.

Finished Reading