Jonell's Reviews > Beneath the Fallen City

Beneath the Fallen City by Jamie A. Waters

When I first read the synopsis of this book it didn’t really resonate with me. So, I passed it by on one or two occasions. One day when I just didn’t have anything else going on, I picked this book. And WOW I am glad I did. I have to say I am well and truly hooked into this series. In Beneath the Fallen City: The Omni Towers Series, Book 1 Jamie A. Waters has given us a world that is so well described you come away feeling like you are as familiar with that culture as you are your own. The two cultures in this book are meticulously described and so well fashioned. Kayla is tough, tough, tough and stubborn to boot. Right away you are sucked into wondering what could produce a young woman so hard-headed, and you just keep reading cause, you gotta know…...right? Carl our hero of this story……or wait…...maybe it’s Alec you just won’t know until you pick this one up and immerse yourself into the ruins and the Omnitower. There are some sexual situations that might be offensive to some, but this book gets a maximum rating from me and I really am looking forward to the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beneath the Fallen City.

Finished Reading