Cozy Cat Reviews's Reviews > Seeking Slow: Reclaim Moments of Calm in Your Day

Seeking Slow by Melanie Barnes

Are you reflecting on your life being to busy and feeling like you cannot control your day ? This is the perfect book to slow you down and help you reorganize your life. I loved the beautiful photographs and the calming techniques the author offers from meditation to mindfulness, to resting quietly looking within to looking honestly at your schedule and what takes up your days. The author discuss openly the psychology of slowing down and the health benefits. Today's society pushes us to exceed our abilities and if you feel that pressure I recommend this book quite highly. This is a great read for those of us that care about our mental and physical health and utilize self help books to recapture control of slowing down our lives to appreciate every quiet moment. Far form the usual self help this is a delightful read of sensible techniques that are easy to incorporate into your life.

Thank you with gratitude to the publisher and to Net Galley.. My review opinion is my own. Posted across review platforms.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeking Slow.

October 5, 2019 – Started Reading