Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Possessive Playboy

Possessive Playboy by Alex Wolf

Okay you guys … pay attention now this book is fanfuckingtastic in every possible way (okay so there’s like this minor thing that’s been driving me crazy but let’s not digress)!!

The story takes off from page one and does not stop until the end. There isn’t a single moment in this story where you think eh, I’ll finish later. NONE, #trust

It’s also deceiving as hell because you think you’re going to get this sexually driven plot but oh no no these two authors are sneeeeeaky! I’m reading along (changing my panties every chapter) and them BAM I’m changing my panties and grabbing a Costco bundle of Kleenex!! This is the part I need you to pay attention to because I’m not going to give you plot points but I am going to tell you something crucial … there is more to Deacon than meets the eye. WAY more. There is more to this story than meets the eye. WAY more. And he and the story unfold spectacularly!

I wish I could tell you guys all the greatness that is within these pages without spoiling it for you, but it is impossible. Seriously, this is a huge package of greatness. Deacon and Quinn are both superb characters with realistic growth and development as the story progressed. I read this a week ago and I already want to go back and read it again. The things these authors did in character development and story development are ambitious and bold and I couldn’t be prouder!

I cannot wait to devour every single word these guys decide to publish in the future!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Possessive Playboy.

October 24, 2019 – Started Reading
October 24, 2019 – Shelved
October 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Tanja Kezmic It was fabulous ❤️

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison Warner Fairbanks Thanks Jessica. Love your review.

Jessica Alcazar Madison wrote: "Thanks Jessica. Love your review."
Thanks Madison!

Jessica Alcazar Tanja wrote: "It was fabulous ❤️"
yes it was!!!