Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > The Hardest Shot

The Hardest Shot by Samantha Lind

I have been reading a ton of books with next level angst, and yeah, I can't stop, but it's always refreshing to have a story that has little to none in the pages. And that's what The Hardest Shot was for me, and I'm so very grateful for it. Samantha Lind penned a story that kept me smiling cover to cover, and this is one of those stories that will make any bad day better. It's the story of Julia, a great heroine, who had a huge heart, but with a big side of sassy, which was a great combination to be honest. Then, there's Beckett, our sexy hero, with a side of arrogant, and yet, has big heart as well. I could get over the arrogant part, which I didn't believe to be that over the top, since he's professional hockey player. It takes a certain amount of arrogance to make the big leagues in any sport. Anyway, they had some potent chemistry, which tried to actually fog up my kindle screen, especially when he native language, being Swedish and all. I completely love these two, who were perfect for each other, but more than that, loved the whole absence of big drama in the way. Not saying there wasn't a push & pull moment or two, but it wasn't because of other people. Now, will Beckett learn that he can have success & love at the same time?! You'll have to one click to find out, as I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hardest Shot.

October 24, 2019 – Started Reading