Kimberly Love's Reviews > Bad Love Strikes

Bad Love Strikes by Kevin L. Schewe MD

19458809

This is a great book for science fiction fans! We go back in time, with this exciting story that is filled with historical details as well as adventure. BB or “Bubble Butt” is the mastermind of what he calls the Bad Love Gang in the book. What he is really doing is taking us on a rollercoaster ride through time. We see things from present-day as well as moments in the WWII era. It’s a fun book that takes us through crazy teenage relationships that are one of a kind. The book itself is a gem and it’s filled with quotes, a B-17 Flying Fortress airplane as well but the best part of the novel is the fact that there is a playlist that comes with it.

As we are taken through the story, we can listen along to the playlist that author, Kevin Schewe MD provided for his fans. It’s a great way to sit back, relax and really get into the story. It’s a unique and fun way for fans to truly connect with the book experience. You might even want to add some of the songs to your personal playlist.

The book is set in 1974 where a group of teens decided to take the readers on an adventure because they are itching for something new in their lives. One thing that stands out with this science fiction novel against all others is the historical accuracy, even I learned a few things while reading the book. The gang in the story are up against more than just adventure as they save Jews from concentration camps, and we as readers get to experience that moment with the gang. It’s a creative and original story, one that you will love. It is easy to imagine being in these different places because the author describes them so vividly.

It’s an impressive book for the author’s debut and it’s one that you won’t regret checking out for yourself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Love Strikes.

Finished Reading