Alishba's Reviews > Deviant King

Deviant King by Rina Kent

5 OUT OF 5 "FROZEN" STARS ❄🌟

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

HOLYYYY HELL! What did I just read? A masterpiece that's what it was. Just when I thought Rina Kent couldn't get any better, she proves me wrong! 👏🖤 Deviant King is dark, gritty and absolutely spectacular. This book is f*cked up... so messed up that you actually like it. I definitely loved it! It ticked all the right boxes to what I love in a dark romance. ❤

''But then again, one can’t play with the devil in his hell and pray not to burn. Aiden is a deviant. A dangerous deviant.''

Aiden and Elsa are the main leads. Right on point when Elsa steps foot into her new school she comes across Aiden who makes her first day hell and promises to destroy her. Without knowing anything, Elsa is left confused. 💥💔

''He leans forward so his mouth hovers inches away from mine and growls. “I will destroy you.” Those words seal my fate.''

I enjoyed Elsa. She was a beautiful, bold and broken character. 😍💥 Something that made me love her. She wasn't a badass but she wasn't weak either, she's lovely and my heart went out to her. If there's anyone that can fix Aiden's black heart, it's her. 😭🖤

''Aiden is darker than the usual bully, but he’s still a bully all the same... He wants my struggle. He wants my helplessness. My weakness.''

Aiden is a really complex character, you hate him throughout the book but it's not a BAD hate 😈😉 It's exactly the way Elsa feels. You can't help but be drawn to him. He's a mystery. A dark secret. There's many times I wanted to punch him for his actions but I can't help and swoon over him too. His character is the driving force of this story and is covered in deep layers... Not once do you see a vulnerable side of him which only makes the book even more exciting. 🙌❤

“Be mine and you become the queen on my board.” He pauses and flicks his tongue to lick my lower lip. “Fight and you’ll remain a pawn.”

Final Thoughts: Rina Kent wrote this book amazingly! I want to know what goes on in her mind because she keeps serving us with greatness. What is it that makes this Aiden so dark? I guess we have to wait... This novel is a series that has more books coming soon. I read Levi's book and absolutely loved it. Aiden was even better, but this is not the end of him. There's more to come and my patience is running out. I'm HOOKED with this series and I can't wait for more!

Review by: Alishba- www.goodreads.com/lishylove

Overall Ratings:

Hero: 5
Heroine: 5
Angst: 5
Steam: 5
Plot: 5

Read: Deviant King By: Rina Kent

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deviant King.

October 18, 2019 – Started Reading