Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Love on the Everest: Love Conquers Everything

Love on the Everest by Deepthi Ayyagari

19253213

bookshelves: romance, drama, review-requests

I have read tons of romance novels and found most of them somewhat the same - tons of cliches, unnecessarily cheesy and cringe-worthy scenes and senseless decisions. But this book is nothing like them. This book is a refreshing new take which fits the bill of sensible romance novel perfectly well.

The books tarted out slow but picked up in time and took me sailing through a journey that was equal parts emotional and entertaining. This book explores romance very differently. We get to see sacrifice as one of the themes which is generally overlooked by contemporary writers. The author did a pretty good job with the themes of the book and created what I would personally recommend to my friends and family.

It is a very quick read and the writing was good too. I liked the ending as it wasn't very predictable, though it made a lot fo sense so overall I was very happy that I read this book.

I'd recommend this book to all romance readers as well as those who like to read dramas and are okay with emotional themes.

You can also eat this review on www.thereadingbud.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love on the Everest.

October 19, 2019 – Started Reading