Marta Cox's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

bookshelves: my-reviews, netgalley, arc-approval
Read 2 times. Last read October 22, 2019 to October 25, 2019.

I first discovered this author when I read her Vampire Blood series that took well known fairy tales and gave them a whole new twist. Now she's given readers this series that takes Angels and Demons and brings them crashing down to Earth !
Uriel is a powerful Archangel but he made the mistake of being too trusting which led to him being taken prisoner and now he's escaped he is out for revenge that's bloody and fatal ! Nadya knows more about the Demon that Uriel is set on confronting then she's letting on but her innate goodness means when the terrifying Archangel shows up at her door she agrees to help him. Together they go back to Russia for a final showdown but can Uriel really forgive the woman who stood by and watched him suffer ?
I loved that the author gave Uriel a Dragon because it just added yet another magical element to this story. The couple are just so perfect together but I have to point out that all the characters here are just so delicious and it was wonderful to have previous couples appear in what I'm guessing might be the final book. If I have to criticise anything it's that cover because it looks nothing like how I imagined Uriel and if you haven't read Darkest Heart yet please do because that is a cover worth drooling over !
This voluntary take is of a copy I requested from Netgalley and my thoughts and comments are honest and I believe fair

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
October 22, 2019 – Started Reading
October 22, 2019 – Shelved
October 25, 2019 – Shelved as: my-reviews
October 25, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley
October 25, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-approval
October 25, 2019 – Finished Reading
October 29, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)