Skye Yanovsky's Reviews > The Hardest Shot

The Hardest Shot by Samantha Lind

97111958

The Hardest Shot is the sweetest romance I have read in a while. I’m a huge fan of Samantha’s Indianapolis Eagles series (I love a hockey romance) so I was super excited for this book. This is just one of those romances where you smile and giggle the entire time.

Beckett & Julia have immediate chemistry but Beckett tries to friend-zone Julia because her father is his coach. Julia wants Beckett and isn’t above a little extra flirting to tempt him to cave to what they both know could be something great. But can Beckett really have both? .

The Hardest Shot has no big drama and is not angsty at all which I was super happy about. I’ve been reading a lot of high angst books and this was just what I needed to make my heart happy. And don’t worry, the steam & passion is there. This is a SUPER steamy read (🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥). It is just so well-written that you will just have a big smile on your face when you finish this book. So if you are a fan of sweet & steamy romances about hot hockey players this is a book for you.

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hardest Shot.

October 20, 2019 – Started Reading