Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Gypsy King

Gypsy King by Devney Perry

bookshelves: didi-reviews

Thanks to Kindle Unlimited I found The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry, from there I have read all but two of her books, they are on my list. I’ve enjoyed each and every single one of them. I signed up for the ARC of Gypsy King without even reading the blurb, because it is by Devney Perry. When the ARC hit my kindle I was double excited because the book involves a motorcycle club.

Gypsy King is about an eager reporter who wants to find out why the notorious Tin Gypsies MC closed their doors. Bryce was warned by her father to let it go, she just couldn’t, she felt like there was more to the story and that the story needed to be told. Bryce sets off to start investigating and finds herself going toe to toe with the former president of the Tin Gypsies, he tells her to back off and mind her own business. From the moment they meet Bryce and Dash have a lust/hate relationship. Both are hard headed and determined to get their own way. A murder happens and throws these two together on a crash course with mystery, lies and love.

I absolutely LOVED Dash and Bryce!!! Two very strong characters who will make you laugh as much as they will make you want to pop them upside the heads at times. Gypsy King is an action packed romance with suspense, off the charts chemistry, wonderful supporting cast and a love story that will make you smile. I am dying to get book 2, Riven Knight, I’m possibly at the point of stalking Ms. Perry online for any little tidbit I can get about the Tin Gypsy world!

If you have not read anything by Ms. Perry, I highly suggest you do so soon!

Review copy provided for a voluntary review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gypsy King.

Started Reading