MJ's Reviews > Overnight Service

Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely

bookshelves: 2019-books, arc

Lauren Blakely delivers all kinds of sexy goodness with Overnight Service. The story of Haven and Josh and the fierce rivalry they have with one another by day and the overpowering attraction they can't seem to ignore by night provides one intense kind of love/hate relationship. Their work ethic is to be admired as these two competing sports agents vie for clients almost daily. And with a past that includes a very passionate two weeks over a year ago, I wasn't sure if their inner mantras to keep things above-board would ever really stick.

I mean, seriously, the electricity is beyond palpable when they are in a room together. Even I could feel it just from the pages of my ereader! Josh and Haven can't keep their eyes off one another, always trying their hardest to keep things professional. Add a few well-meaning friends and one very determined wife of a coveted tennis star and her plans for a insanely competitive weekend, and you've got the recipe for more sexy trysts, with both Josh and Haven throwing caution and good sense to the wind.

But beneath all of the heat Blakely's main couples can't seem to extinguish is the wonderful tenderness that will undoubtedly show up just when things get a bit too unsteady and that is what keeps me invested in these stories. It's so much more than just a great romp in the hay. It's the emotions that are felt deep down and how both Josh and Haven truly feel about the other. The mutual respect and the notion that maybe you truly can have it all. You honestly cannot get much better than that.

I continue to implore readers to find out just why I love this Author and her words so much. And Overnight Service is the one of the best reasons why. Grab this well-written and simply lovely 5 star read and find out for yourself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overnight Service.

October 2, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
October 2, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
October 22, 2019 – Started Reading