Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Tales of Adventure With Nap Lapkin

Tales of Adventure With Nap Lapkin by Lance Manion

19253213

bookshelves: comedy, humour, cosy, review-requests, short-stories

Tales of Adventure With Nap Lapkin by Lance Manion is a hilarious new book with a charming lead, who happens to be an agent, you will fall in love with! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book mostly because of the unique way it was written. The narration is in second person and it completely blew my mind. The author's sense of humour was out of the world and it made me chuckle more than a million times throughout this short and sweet book.

The lead character was very funny and I was able to form a connection with him right from he first story itself. I enjoyed all the story and surprisingly had no complain from this book whatsoever. Again, the writing style is very unique and commendable and the author has done a brilliant job in keeping a tricky reader like me engaged throughout the book with the same level of interest I started reading this book. The stories were kind of cosies and I loved them all.

I'd highly recommend this book to all readers as you really can't categorise such a good and read-worthy book.

You can also read this review on www.thereadingbud.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales of Adventure With Nap Lapkin.

October 19, 2019 – Started Reading
October 21, 2019 – Finished Reading
October 22, 2019 – Shelved
October 22, 2019 – Shelved as: comedy
October 22, 2019 – Shelved as: humour
October 22, 2019 – Shelved as: cosy
October 22, 2019 – Shelved as: review-requests
October 22, 2019 – Shelved as: short-stories

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Nice review, Heena! Your review, make me think to some similarities with P. G. Wodehouse, an author I really like.
I put this one on my TBR list, maybe I can read this soon. :)