KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > The Kingmaker

The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan

24993460-SX540
THE-KINGMAKER

'THE KINGMAKER' is the first full length romance book in Kennedy Ryan's 'All The Kings Men' duet. In this we're introduced to Lennix & Maxim. Broken up into 3 parts and is spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧. 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡 ...
As soon as I started this I was beyond HOOKED!! And I have questioned myself numerous times whilst reading this, why I haven't read anything previous by this author, because this book right here was AMAZING!!

𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘, 𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘, 𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗!! This is quite possibly the most memorable, captivating, and gripping romance I have quite possibly read..

This unforgettable story spans fourteen years..

Our heroine Lennix is a Native American Indian of the Yavapai-Apache tribe and is raised on a reservation in Arizona, her culture is her back bone. It has shaped her into the strong willed woman we encounter in this story.

Our hero Maxim Kingsman Cade is trying to make his stamp on the world by garnering other resources to sustain the world but in having to do that he has to take a stand against his father who is a mogul oil tycoon.

28346293-SY540

These two are enthralled with each other as soon as they meet, which was such a unique way with starting off this journey into this book. It sent shivers down my back. It was thought provoking, and a powerful message was to be learn't.

Some people leave an impression. Lennix Moon Hunter has left more than an impression. She's left her mark on me. And it's shaped like a star.

This storyline was flawless, the characters were engaging, the pace was perfect, I couldn't get enough, I felt everything this author threw at me, such an emotional thought provoking journey that has me gasping for the next book!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kingmaker.

October 20, 2019 – Shelved
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: recommend-read
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
October 25, 2019 – Started Reading
October 25, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)

Radd Reader Kennedy Ryan is one of my favorite authors. Hope you enjoy your ARC

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Radd Reader wrote: "Kennedy Ryan is one of my favorite authors. Hope you enjoy your ARC"

Thank you!! :)

Berry ♡ Nice Enjoy!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Berry ♡ Nice wrote: "Enjoy!!!"

Donna New author 😮. I am sure you will love this author.
You must read long shot. 😍. Hope you enjoy 🤗

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Donna wrote: "New author 😮. I am sure you will love this author.
You must read long shot. 😍. Hope you enjoy 🤗"

🙈I'll shoot off and one click that one..I think I'm the only one that's not read anything by her *goes in hiding* lol

Berry ♡ Nice Oh girl. Yes. Long Shot. Grip. ALL OF THEM. But you gotta start somewhere and I think this is a great way to start. Can't wait to see what you think

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Berry ♡ Nice wrote: "Oh girl. Yes. Long Shot. Grip. ALL OF THEM. But you gotta start somewhere and I think this is a great way to start. Can't wait to see what you think"

Starting it tomorrow am looking forward to starting it!! xox

message 9: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Sounds yummier Kitty Kat!💋💖😉👍

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Glad this was a winner, Kat! Looking forward to the review x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Glad this was a winner, Kat! Looking forward to the review x"

Kat wrote: "Sounds yummier Kitty Kat!💋💖😉👍"

Thank you guys!! xox

message 12: by Isabella.R (new)

Isabella.R Brilliant Kat, I'm sold 😍

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Isabella.R wrote: "Brilliant Kat, I'm sold 😍"

Highly recommend!! xox

Malene Gorgeous review, KAT. I agree! Phenomenal book

Berry ♡ Nice AMAZING review!!!! So happy you loved your first Kennedy Ryan book. She is truly an amazing author.

Bourbon, Books and Brenda Adding to my Want to Read list! Great review!

message 20: by Richelle (new)

Richelle Robinson Great review!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Richelle wrote: "Great review!"

Thank you!! xox

message 22: by Harry (new) - added it

Harry Awesome review hon.....sometime i read a book only after ur review😊but as it is a cliffy......i'll be waiting and then binge............

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I'd definitely wait and binge read this from start to finish then there's no waiting

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth I one-clicked this one but I'll wait until they are all out :D Lovely review, Kat!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth wrote: "I one-clicked this one but I'll wait until they are all out :D Lovely review, Kat!"

Definitely worth waiting and binging them both xox

message 26: by MG (new)

MG Great review, Kat!!

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Fantabulous review, Kat! xx Can't wait to start it!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you Astrid! You are going to love this series!

Türkan Looove this review and this book!!! Look forward to the second one!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Türkan wrote: "Looove this review and this book!!! Look forward to the second one!"

Thank you!! I'm jumping on the next book any day now. This book was sooooo good!!

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ Fabulous review, Kat!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ wrote: "Fabulous review, Kat!"

THANK YOU!! XOX