Michelle Hankes's Reviews > Sisterhood Everlasting

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

Mar 27, 2012

Read on March 01, 2012

I finished reading this book and didn't want to stop. I loved the original series and this book was not a disappointment at all. I have often wondered if writers can effectively go back and recreate the magic of a character (or set of them) years after their final book has come forth. Well, Ann Brashares certainly can. She's a genius in bringing these four characters to a whole new level of life.

The book resumes with the modern-day lives of our favorite four pant-wearers, Lena, Carmen, Bridget and Tibby. Each girl has begun a life of their own apart from their families and their adopted sisters. The sisterhood takes on a challenge like no other when the girls return to Greece for a final get-together before they head off into their own permanent directions. But just as before, Greece has more in store for them than they bargained. The girls' lives will be transformed and so will the reader just by being a part of the story.

Brilliantly written. Rated PG-13 for theme and content.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sisterhood Everlasting.