The Lost Dreamer's Reviews > Man-Eaters, Vol. 3

Man-Eaters, Vol. 3 by Chelsea Cain

bookshelves: instructions

I'm perfectly aware that the quality of the two final issues is far lower than the rest of the series'. But I'm also perfectly aware of the reasons behind the unpassionate and saddened tone of these final issues. It's simply outrageous what the fabolous artists behind this story have been put through by people who simply didn't like this comic. Man-Eaters has been one of the most fun, intelligent and connected with my own life and problems things that I've read in a very long time. By far is the best comic book I've read in the last year. The ending is not up to its quality, but it's because it clearly feels sad and adapted so that no more harassment and hate were unleased.
Some people's reaction to this book simply makes me want to scream. If you have a problem with people who menstruate and talk about it, you have a problem with women and you should be expelled from this society. The way this book deals with the physiological problems that most women have to face in their youth is brilliant and trascends to the many issues most of us have to learn to live with for the rest of our lifes. Hate campaigns about such topics are nothing but pathetic cries for attention by males suffering of an accute inferiority complex.
Thanks Chelsea Cain for puting together such a beautiful team and developing such a fun story to read. Man-Eaters will always have a place in my heart and in my bookshell. I look forward to reading whatever you write next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man-Eaters, Vol. 3.

Started Reading