Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill's Reviews > One Week 'Til Christmas

One Week 'Til Christmas by Belinda Missen

bookshelves: blog-tour

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Adorable, funny and a perfect Christmas read!

You meet the man of your dreams.....sparkling blue eyes, dark hair and a smile that lights up the frigid winter air......the problem is ..he hates journalists...and you are one!

What's a girl to do?? When a gorgeous stranger knocks Isobel off her feet ( literally) and she ends up in the gutter covered in snow and almost plowed over by a bus-she finds herself gazing into his big blue eyes and wondering if she should yell at him, hit him or hug him. Rendered speechless she does none of that and fails to get his name.

Fast forward less than 24 hours later and Isobel runs into her mystery man again. Is this kismet or just a coincidence? What Isobel doesn't realize is that everyone except her seems to know this mystery man and she is not the only one swooning over his movie star looks. Tom Bracken is the star of his own television show, in fact he even has his own action figure!

I loved, loved, loved this book! What made it even better is that the entire story takes place a week before Christmas, hence the title. All the characters in this book are so likable that I really started rooting for them to hit it off. Isobel loves all things Christmas and Tom shared that love for the holiday also. Except their busy lives have them going in all different directions. Is there a chance for romance for these two or are they just too different? Will their careers tear them apart before they even get started?

This truly was a Christmas rom-com if I ever read one. Very atmospheric with ice skating, mulled wine, dancing to Christmas carols and even a visit to Santa! Reading this book was like taking that first sip of hot chocolate on a cold day, or smelling freshly baked Christmas cookies! It was completely yummy and satisfying.

Throw in the com with that rom and it had me rolling...Tom and Isobel heard "a Sheldon-esque knocking at the door" OMG I literally laughed out loud! Isobel...Isobel...Isobel........Belinda Missen has done it again...always turning out a fantastic, entertaining read! Now excuse me while I dig out my Christmas decorations as I now feel very festive!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Week 'Til Christmas.

October 19, 2019 – Started Reading
October 19, 2019 – Shelved
October 19, 2019 – Shelved as: blog-tour
October 25, 2019 –
October 28, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)

The Masked Reader Ooh sounds good,

message 2: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Bah humbug

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Javelyn wrote: "Ooh sounds good,"

Oh it was! Perfect rom-com for the holiday season!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Felicia wrote: "Bah humbug"

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way! LOL I love Christmas Felicia!!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Aww, this looks and sounds adorable, Kim! Brilliant review!

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan This sounds so cute!

message 7: by Jayme (new)

Jayme Sounds cute! Glad you enjoyed this! 💕

message 8: by Dita (new)

Dita What a fun review!

message 9: by tamar (new)

tamar Such a great review. The story sounds cute, warm, and fuzzy...i think i'll wait to see it on hallmark, then i'll get the eye candy too!

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Sounds adorable Kim!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Holly wrote: "Sounds adorable Kim!"

It was sooo adorable! Thanks Holly :)

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Aww, this looks and sounds adorable, Kim! Brilliant review!"

Thanks so much Jennifer! It was super cute.

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Meghan wrote: "This sounds so cute!"

Thanks Meghan! It was so much fun!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Jayme wrote: "Sounds cute! Glad you enjoyed this! 💕"

Thanks Jayme! I really enjoyed it!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Dita wrote: "What a fun review!"

Thanks so much Dita! It was a fun read!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill tamar wrote: "Such a great review. The story sounds cute, warm, and fuzzy...i think i'll wait to see it on hallmark, then i'll get the eye candy too!"

I hope it gets made into a hallmark movie! I would be watching it for sure!

message 17: by Kaceey (new)

Kaceey Fabulous review Kim! This sounds really good!🤗💖

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Kaceey wrote: "Fabulous review Kim! This sounds really good!🤗💖"

It was really good Kaceey! I love this author! Thanks so much!

message 19: by Ceecee (new)

Ceecee Like the sound of this one Kim! Great review 🤗

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Ceecee wrote: "Like the sound of this one Kim! Great review 🤗"

Fun, festive read Ceecee! Thanks!

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Excellent review Kim!😉💋👍💞

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Kat wrote: "Excellent review Kim!😉💋👍💞"

Thank you Kat!!

message 23: by Kimber (new)

Kimber Silver Fabulous review, Kim!😊

message 24: by Paige (new)

Paige Sounds fun Kim! Awesome!

message 25: by Julie (new)

Julie Marvelous, enthusiastic review, Kim!! Sounds adorable! 🎄💖

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Kimber wrote: "Fabulous review, Kim!😊"

Thanks so much Kimber! xx

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Paige wrote: "Sounds fun Kim! Awesome!"

It was so much fun Paige! Perfect read to get you in the spirit!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Julie wrote: "Marvelous, enthusiastic review, Kim!! Sounds adorable! 🎄💖"

Thanks so much Julie! Oh my gosh yesss! So adorable...This author always turns out a cute yet funny read.