Sherida Stewart's Reviews > A Gift Like No Other

A Gift Like No Other by Julie Lessman

Read 2 times. Last read October 12, 2019.

Loved it! Snuggle up with a cup of orange-cinnamon tea and a sugary snickerdoodle, ready to be blessed by this sweet, spicy story!

Devoted fans of Julie Lessman’s writing know her books are filled with passionate emotions. Her well-developed characters settle into a special place in the reader’s heart. This is so true with this story as Collin and Faith’s seventeen-year marriage faces a few challenges, which all marriages do over time. I loved the way this husband and wife confronted their problems with advice from their family and with the realization of God’s gifts. Very touching and very real. The heartfelt emotions of the Christmas Eve epilogue provide the perfect ending for this story...like a present for the reader, wrapped in festive paper and topped with a sparkly bow....the blessings of a gift like no other.

Favorite quote: “Guilt is like a cancer that eats away at our soul, robbing us of joy, hope, and all too often, the very forgiveness that will set us free.”

A note of warning from the author: Due to a subject matter that deals with marital problems, please be advised that this sweet inspirational novella contains a higher level of romantic passion.

*I received a complimentary ebook with no requirement to write a review. I’m pleased to offer my honest opinion about this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Gift Like No Other.

Finished Reading