Jessica Roessler's Reviews > Heartless Hero

Heartless Hero by Mary Catherine Gebhard

Mary Catherine Gebhard completely hit it out of the park with this story.
This book is a bully romance lover's dream story. It has everything that you adore in a great dark bully romance, and Theo Hound may now be joining one of the top 5 anti-hero's that you just hate to love, and just love way too much to fully hate.

Abigail is 100% the black sheep in her family of elite. Her siblings revel in her pain from her mother's cruel dislike of her.
She's the "reject princess", and her mother is sick of it. She decides to assign a bodyguard to her rebel of a daughter, and this bodyguard....Theo Hound. The boy she loved but got away.
Theo is all man now. A man with revenge on his mind. The wolf going after the black sheep.
Both of these characters are complicated and imperfect. Despite the imperfections, they are perfect for each other. Their story is unlike anything that I have ever read before.

Mary is one of those authors that just gets everything right. The story was unique, intriguing, and so addicting that I could not put it down for anything. This is one of those books that I will be recommending to anyone and everyone who will listen. &This certainly will not be the last book I read by Mary, &I cannot wait for whatever she has up her sleeve in the future!

If you are a fan of enemy to lover/bully romance, this is the book for you. It also includes the well loved trope of Second-Chance Romance, so, if you are a fan of that trope as well, then you have found your next read! Heartless Hero deserves more than those 5 stars, and I know when anyone gets their hands on it, they will completely agree with that statement.

Congrats Mary, Heartless Hero will be a story that everyone is going to be talking about!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartless Hero.

Finished Reading