Karen Anderson-harker's Reviews > All Hallows' Moon

All Hallows' Moon by S.M. Reine

F 50x66
Mar 27, 2012

So I picked up this book from the Amazon Lending Library for Kindle. I figured that since it was a loan and I wasn't sure how that all works, I would get to reading it right away. It took me a couple of weeks to read it, only because time wouldn't allow me to read more than a chapter or two a day.
I started reading this without many expectations. I've not really read any werewolf books aside from Silver Bullet and Twilight.
I will tell you that the characters were likable. I could understand Rylies struggles with her new life as a Werewolf. Between her father's death, moving to her Aunts house in the country and dealing with a werewolf hunter. She's got her hands full. I think that S.M. Reine did an awesome job with the action and description of this book. I could feel the torment that Rylie went through. The feelings that she had for Seth and vice versa. Seth had to decide to not follow in his family's footsteps and follow his heart. It was a fairly easy read. I don't want to go into much on description of the book because I don't want to add any spoilers. Overall I think that S.M. Reine did an awesome job pulling you into the story. I really enjoyed it.
3/4 of the way through the book, I decided to do some reading up on the author and see what else they had written. I found out that this is actually the second book in the series. I was surprised because it was so well written that I couldn't even tell. It made references to stuff in the past, but I figured all of that would be explained later in the book or in the next book.

Now that I have finished this book, I've backtracked and am now reading 6 Moon Summer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Hallows' Moon.