Dali's Reviews > Crime and Periodicals

Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

2209138

bookshelves: arc-read, contemporary-romance, published-2019, standalone, tortured-heroine

Nora Everly continues the Green Valley Library series with Crime and Periodicals, an utterly sweet confection and lovely addition to Penny Reid’s Green Valley World.

After one too many deaths in her family, Sabrina Logan has devoted her life to taking care of her family while retreating into her books. She’s extremely shy and anxious but she’s no hermit. She hides in plain sight as an assistant librarian and has thus far managed to evade all notice except for the newly relocated Sheriff Hottie McOhMyGod who upon meeting her has made it his mission to make her blush and convince her to give him a chance.

Wyatt Monroe loves his two daughters, his family and life in general. The only thing missing in it is a partner to share it with until he meets the gorgeous Sabrina who took his breath away upon sight. And when he saw her interact with his daughters he knew she was meant to be in their lives. Now he just has to convince her to give him a chance.

Let me start off by mentioning how much I love spending time in Green Valley. It’s an incredible place to visit and if it were real I would totally move there. This story cemented that idea. It was absolutely sweet and I didn’t even mind the cavities.

Sabrina is so giving and loveable. I loved her bookworm references and how much she cared for her family while Wyatt was absolutely swoon worthy. I loved how much he cared for his girls and was so understanding, patient, and protective of Sabrina. Wyatt coaxed Sabrina out of her shy shell with so much care. Sure theirs was love at first sight, but their relationship was well developed and fleshed out.

And since the story takes place in Green Valley, we get to see a LOT of charming Winstons along with new delightful secondary characters that gave the story an added layer of goodness.

Crime and Periodicals is book #2 in the Green Valley Library series, Green Valley World, Penny Reid Book Universe written by Nora Everly. It can be read as a standalone, and is a full-length contemporary romantic comedy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crime and Periodicals.

October 17, 2019 – Started Reading