Tari's Reviews > Bookmarked for Murder

Bookmarked for Murder by V.M. Burns

bookshelves: netgalley, wish-list

Sam had finally agreed to take a mini vacation from the bookstore and went with her Nana and the other senior sleuths to Chicago. Before they could return home, the guy that Irma was seeing was found dead on the bus. There were plenty of suspects, but somehow I managed to guess the correct one. Of course, as usual, I didn't know any of the reasoning behind why I picked. It just seemed to be the right person.

The showdown was very exciting...how else would it be with Nana Jo involved? The ending was so heartwarming as everyone was together for the New Year celebration. I loved how Irma was featured in this book, since she always cracks me up, but the attempt on her life wasn't too funny. I'm enjoying where Frank and Samantha are in their relationship, it's just very sweet and believable. As always, I'm anxious for the next book in the series!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of the book provided by the publisher, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bookmarked for Murder.

October 16, 2019 – Shelved