Kat Valentine's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

Read 2 times

A kiss was a caress of souls. An intimate entanglement of breath and affection.

What a fabulous ending to a magnificent series!!! Uriel's book was everything that I hoped for!!! And the cover was perfect too! I've never been into fluffy cherub angels,I want the biggest,baddest kickass Angel their is and uriel is this and more. And he is so fucking alpha sexy and has a dragon too!!! What he went through at the hands of the black demoness witch lisabette should have broken him,but if anything it made him stronger,after kiling the witch that held him captive and escaping he has lived for revenge against vladek the demon king who captured and gave him to lisabette to be her pet. He needs Nadya to get to vladek but even though she helped him one night from another beating by the sick bitch lisabette,he see's her as just another evil demoness witch and it doesn't help that it's whispered that she's also vladek's secret concubine. I don't want to say anymore about the plot other then to say things aren't always what they seem and their is a twist that I didn't see coming! Juliette cross is a fabulous storyteller and so descriptive that I can picture not only this world she has created but her characters as well! I love all and will miss this series so much!! I was hoping read more about the hot sexy legion General maximus with his beautiful black wings and one of my fave demons skaal ,I love this guy!! And Yorick for a bad guy was yummie too! This was a steamy hot sexy read and the chemistry between nayda and uriel was hawt! If you haven't read a Juliette cross book your missing out,all her books are 5 star reads! I can't wait to see what comes next!! Until next time luv's💖💋

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

Finished Reading
August 26, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
August 26, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
2.0% "Dressed in full black, the striking contrast against his skin and hair and wings punched me in the gut. The firelight gilded his white wings gold, shining on the blond hair falling past his shoulders, dipping over the sharp, beautiful angles of his face, and hardening the lines to terrifying perfection. But his eyes. Christ, his eyes. Two pools of cold blue that had always reminded me of Arctic waters." (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
6.0% "Drifting toward Circe, I crunched across the new-fallen snow, relishing the biting chill on my skin. With one hand on her jaw and one on her red-scaled neck, I let her internal fire radiate through me, then I whispered the old words and pushed my essence back into her. She rested her giant head on the ground, gold eyes slipping closed." (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
28.0% "Me. Jealous. Utterly laughable. I didn’t get attached to women. There was no such thing in my life. The closest thing I’d ever had to a relationship was that horror show with Lisabette, a twisted, fucked-up version of domina and slave where I longed to disembowel her every moment of every day." (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
40.0% "I needed to calm the fuck down before I ripped off her robe and put my mouth on her neck, her breasts , her hips, between her legs. The crippling image of her on her back, on all fours, on her knees tumbled through my overheated brain, hardening my cock to pain. I needed to calm the fuck down." (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
42.0% "It wasn’t the times he was rough with me that haunted me in the dark of night. It was the times he’d whispered frightening words of affection. I could hear him even now, hovering over my shoulder, his hot breath against my cheek when he liked to tell me, “I’ll never let you go, kroshka.”" (Paperback Edition)
October 14, 2019 –
54.0% "I was on my feet and walking her backward to the wall before I knew what I was doing. Though she was tall, I needed better access to her mouth, her skin. Gripping her thighs, I lifted her off the floor, pressing my body flush to hers. Her knees hooked around my hips. With a quick perusal of her face, her desire matched mine. I wasn’t alone in this." (Paperback Edition)
October 15, 2019 –
63.0% "My internal wounds had healed fine after many months away from Vladek. But the exterior… well, he left an eternal reminder of that nightmare. And no matter how badly I wanted Uriel, I couldn’t let him see my shame." (Paperback Edition)
October 15, 2019 –
75.0% "As if he knew, he leveraged up and pulled my arms from around his neck, lacing his fingers with mine, and pinned them to the bed. His hooded eyes and tight jaw promised he was about to give me what I craved. His sinuous glide became a deep pounding, my wetness making it a heavenly ride. “Harder,” I begged." (Paperback Edition)
October 15, 2019 –
98.0% "What a fantastic ending to this fabulous series!! Will write my review tomorrow morning😉" (Paperback Edition)
October 16, 2019 – Shelved
October 16, 2019 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)

message 1: by Aurialis (new)

Aurialis Can't wait to read this series. Fab review!

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique Stunning review, Kat! <3

message 3: by Lisette (new)

Lisette Kristensen Great review, Kat

message 4: by Snjez (new)

Snjez Lovely review, Kat! 💕

message 5: by Alp (new)

Alp Great review, Kat. xx

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Terrific review, Kat! 💞😘

message 7: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar As always, superb review. 100% going to do a binge read on Juliette Cross’s books. xx

message 8: by EmBibliophile (new)

EmBibliophile Glad it was a winner, great review Kat! xx

message 9: by Ivy (new)

Ivy H Great review and glad you enjoyed it, Kat ! : )

message 10: by MG (new)

Kat Valentine Ty! MG!💋💞

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review Kat!!❤︎

message 22: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Kitty Kat!💋💞

message 23: by SWEETY (new)

SWEETY Great review. ❤️

message 24: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Sweety!💖👍💋😉

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wonderful review, Kat! Glad you got a winner x

message 26: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Alex!💋💗

message 27: by Julie (new)

Julie Excellent review, Kat!! Love your enthusiasm! Glad you enjoyed! 💖😊💖

message 28: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Julie!💋💖

message 29: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Great review as always, Kat ;)

message 30: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Diane!💖💋

message 31: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Fantastic review, Kat!

message 32: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Meedith!💋💞

message 33: by Kimber (new)

Kimber Silver Terrific review, Kat!😊 I love that Uriel has a dragon!😍 That's my kind of angel.

message 34: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Kimber!💋💗 hot guy with dragon,it doesn't get any better😉

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Excellent review L💕veツ,

message 36: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Paulette!💋💝

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Kat wrote: "Ty! Paulette!💋💝"

❥ It's Always Pleasure L💕ve ツ 💘

message 38: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review darling 💕💚

message 39: by Susanne (new)

Susanne  Strong Fab review Kat!

message 40: by Bev (new)