Jessica Roessler's Reviews > A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two

A Hurt So Sweet by Betti Rosewood

Oh man. I swear, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, Betti Rosewood never ceases to amaze me!
Especially with this series, I have been hooked since page 1 of Vol.1!

This second addition to Pandora & Dexter’s story is just as crazy, if not more than the first. &By crazy I mean, you never know what to expect!
Pandora is still stuck between a rock & a hard place. No matter what she does, she ends up in the sights of another person aiming to blackmail or terrorize her.
But, she is also building strength, and trying to find a semblance of control in her life.
I also like that this story gives us a deeper look into who Lily Anna was, and how everything started between her and Dexter. It’s clear that Dexter has/had love for Lily Anna, but I am trying to figure out if it’s “survivors guilt” that was love at some point prior, but has changed over time, or is he still deeply in love with someone he can’t have? That’s a mystery unto itself.
Vol. 2 also brings in a new player to the “game”. Easton made an abrupt entrance into Pandora’s life, and with all that she has endured since finding out her firstborn truth, she is willing to accept any kind of kindness, no matter who it is coming from.
But, no matter the “kindness” he shows her, could Easton be the most dangerous of them all?

To find out the answer to that question, and many more, you are going to have to pick up and read Vol.2, and continue to stick with this series! Betti has perfected the art of the cliffhanger, because OH LORD, she sure as hell knows how to make sure that you will be reading the next.
That cliffhanger was a bit brutal, but, it has me that much more excited for when Vol.3 releases!

Are you into dark, dark, bully romance? With boys who have never taken “No” for an answer? &A storyline that will have you questioning everything? Then I definitely recommend picking up A Hurt So Sweet Vol. 1&2 ASAP!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hurt So Sweet.

Finished Reading