Tajanator's Reviews > Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones

Mar 26, 2012

bookshelves: grim-reapers, funny-lol, mystery

These books are just amazing. I enjoyed this book just as much as all the others as that came before it. I am really glad that they finally (view spoiler). Nice.

I am also extremely grateful that these books are out every six months instead of years like some series' I know.

Couple of things I wish we got finished stories to? (view spoiler)there are soooo many questions that I can't wait to see answers to!!! I can't wait for the new book to release!! ah!! I am already fretting the wait that is coming. *sigh*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet.

Quotes Tajanator Liked

Darynda Jones
“Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you’re done.”

Darynda Jones
“I had no idea why I was still holding the gun on her. Normally, nice women with no hidden agenda whatsoever didn’t scare me. It was weird.”

Darynda Jones
“Welcome back. I see the assassins have failed.”

Darynda Jones
“If ever there was a time to carry a flashlight, it would definitely be at night.”

Darynda Jones
“Do you actually wear those in public?” “Only when I go out in them.”

Darynda Jones
“he wants my head on a platter.” “You just make friends wherever you go, don’t you?” “It’s weird, right?”

March 26, 2012 – Shelved
November 1, 2012 – Started Reading
November 2, 2012 –
28.0% "2am. I'm gonna have no sleep till this book is read.. so good so far! Goodnight for now... ;)"
November 3, 2012 –
50.0% "I feel asleep at 50% last night (page 153 says Kindle). This is one of those books that u read in every spare moment and stay awake as long as u can to get in as many pages as possible before inevitably falling asleep with kindle in hand. <3"
November 3, 2012 –
75.0% "This book has so many sub-plots, it's amazing"
November 4, 2012 – Shelved as: grim-reapers