Nicola's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

bookshelves: 5-stars

Oooh have I been nervous. My love of the Archangel Uriel has spanned the entirety of both the Vessel Trilogy and the Dominion series so far...six books, so I needed him to deliver the goods.

description ...finding your own happiness in this world, whatever that may be…is worth sacrifice. Is worth risking everything.”

Bring on the bubbly because my angel was everything I was hoping for as he shows us the lengths he’s prepared to go to in his revenge against demon prince, Vladek. He suffered at his clutches, as has demon witch and unlikely ally, Nadya and, as these two damaged souls grow closer, their hearts open up and they realise they’re stronger together than apart.

description I saw myself in you. I saw the scars behind your eyes. And I knew that,” she dragged her mouth over mine, “I knew that I wasn’t alone.”

I loved Nadya and Uriel together, they complimented each other perfectly, and along with Juliette Cross’ amazing world building, painting rich, detailed, visual battle scenes which have you holding your breath along with delicious romantic tender and passionate moments paced to fit their circumstance, you know the pay off will be worth the wait.

description You were the one flicker of light in all that darkness.”

This series kicked off with a bang and Coldest Fire sends it out the same way, and although gutted that we’ve reached the end, I’m thankful that not only Uriel and Nadya but all the characters we’ve met along the way, were given the stories they deserved. I can’t recommend both series enough to any lover of PNR/urban fantasy romance.

description My God, Uriel.”
“No. Just an angel.”

Copy received courtesy of Entangled Publishing via NetGalley for an honest and unbiased opinion.
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

October 13, 2019 – Started Reading
October 15, 2019 – Shelved
October 15, 2019 – Shelved as: 5-stars
October 15, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Juliette Cross Thank you for this beautiful review, Nicola. XO

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Fabulous review, lovey! xoxo

Nicola Karla wrote: "Fabulous review, lovey! xoxo"

Thanks, hon xox

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review sweets ;) xoxo

Nicola Wendy wrote: "Great review sweets ;) xoxo"

message 6: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Fantastic review ❤️

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Stunning review Nicolaツ,

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Lovely review, Nicola! Glad this was all the stars for you x

Nicola Liz wrote: "Fantastic review ❤️"

❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Stunning review Nicolaツ,"

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Lovely review, Nicola! Glad this was all the stars for you x"

Thanks, lovelies 💕

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Great review Nicola ❤️❤️

message 11: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review darling 💋💜

Nicola Judith wrote: "Terrific review darling 💋💜"

Emma wrote: "Great review Nicola ❤️❤️"

Thanks so much, Emma xx

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Nicola wrote: "Liz wrote: "Fantastic review ❤️"

❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Stunning review Nicolaツ,"

T..."

❥ It's Always Pleasure L💕ve ツ 💘

message 14: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Fantabulous review Nicola!!👍💋💖😉

Nicola Kat wrote: "Fantabulous review Nicola!!👍💋💖😉"

Thank you, Kat! xox