Erin Lewis's Reviews > Tied to Hope

Tied to Hope by Red Phoenix

Read 2 times. Last read October 15, 2019.

5 Star Review of Tied To Hope (Brie’s Submission #18) by Red Phoenix

Another wonderful story in the Brie series by Red Phoenix and what an addition Tied To Hope is. This book was everything I had hoped for and oh so much more now that we have returned to Brie, Sir and the members of the training center family.
I was riveted to this book from the first page till the last and could not put it down, reading well in to the night.
There was so much emotion invoked whilst reading this story and it was good to see Lea and Mary, although I do wish they were both in a better place than they are at the moment.
There were times that my heart broke for Rystar, he has been through so much and yet there is more to come. This is an emotional roller coaster of a read and I was at times devastated as I devoured the story.
Of course there was plenty of steam and the book sizzled as you would expect from Ms.Phoenix but underlying all of this was emotion , love and family.
Reading Tied To Hope, I felt as though I was coming home, such is the magnetism of these characters. You become invested in each and every one of them and I cannot wait to see what Red Phoenix has in store for them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tied to Hope.

Finished Reading