Donna's Reviews > Six Merry Little Murders: Christmas Cozy Mystery Novellas

Six Merry Little Murders by Lee Strauss

Read 2 times. Last read October 12, 2019.

***Murder By Plum Pudding by Lee Strauss---3.5 Stars
I wasn't all that impressed with the story. The murderer and how the murder was accomplished were so very obvious to me from the moment the murder occurred. The story could have been told in half the words because there was so much attention to unnecessary details.

***Slay Bells Ring by Karen MacInerney---3 Stars
This wasn't really a cozy mystery, IMO. Lucy never tried to solve the murder in any way. One little clue and Voila! she had the murderer figured out.

***Baker Street Christmas by CeeCee James---4 Stars
A cute cozy mystery with plenty of suspects. Oscar and Cecelia are likable characters and their relationship is sweet. I love to read about seniors who have romantic relationships. There was a chapter out of sequence and quite a few grammatical errors and typos.

***Cat's Paws and Curses by Nancy Warren---4.5 Stars
A cute cozy mystery with an interesting group of suspects. It was fast-paced and flowed smoothly.

***Meowy Christmas Mayhem by Molly Fitz---3.5 Stars
I've read the first 3 books in this series and this one was a bit disappointing. I didn't read anything that should have led Angie to figure out who the murderer was but she knew. It was far-fetched, IMO.

***Christmas Fudge Fatality: Murder In The Mix by Addison Moore---5 Stars
I really enjoyed this story. There are plenty of suspects with motives to have committed murder. The characters are interesting and likable, the story flows smoothly, and is well-paced.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Merry Little Murders.

Finished Reading