KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Gypsy King

Gypsy King by Devney Perry

24993460-SX540 GYPSY-KING

As soon as I saw the blurb, the cover, the author there was no way I wasn't going to jump on this book!! I love this author, and I couldn't wait to see which direction she was going to lead us with this book!!

I had a few issues with this book which I'll explain below but there were things which I really loved about this book too..

Even though I devoured this I would’ve preferred a wee bit more grit being that the hero belonged to a notorious biker gang, back in the day, but that wasn't the whole focus of this story, this was a softer side to an MC Murder Mystery novel..

Being honest I must say I came away a wee bit disappointed because there were a few questions left unanswered and hanging and it kind of all just ended so abruptly and a tad confusing, so I’m hoping all those are cleared up in the next book!

71828952-1095131517343243-8011919581226467328-o

I loved our feisty, strong, heroine (Bryce) and our alpha hero (Dash), the banter between these two was the perfect blend zealous antagonism, the hate to love you feels rushed over me at full speed! I couldn’t get enough of these two, I wanted, needed more! I also really enjoyed the slow burn build up between these two, even though they were attracted to each other straight off the bat it wasn't insta love..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gypsy King.

October, 2019 – Started Reading
October 12, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: 4-stars
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-author
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: suspense

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth wrote: "Enjoy!"

Thank you!! :)

bookbabereviews / brianna j. YAAAAAAS. I’m about to dive into this baby too!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ If the cover is anything to go by were in for one CrAzY ride!

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Enjoy babe! xo

Forever_meme Enjoy!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you guys ❤️😘❤️

message 8: by Harry (new) - added it

Harry Great review dear

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽* I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling like this, I thought a chapter had been missed out in my ARC. Great review.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ @Jo It just didn’t make sense to me at all how it’s all just left up in the air! It can’t even be called a cliffy so yeah I’m just as confused as you lol

message 12: by Richelle (new)

Richelle Robinson Great honest review!

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Excellent review L💕veツ,

message 15: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney Love your honest review!! I am starting this one next!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Courtney wrote: "Love your honest review!! I am starting this one next!"

❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Excellent review L💕veツ,"

Sarah Your review is spot on! I was a bit surprised by the end - looking for more. I will read the next and hope all questions are answered!

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Love your honest review!! I am starting this one next!"

❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Excellent review L💕veツ,"

❥ It's Always Pleasure L💕ve ツ 💘

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wonderful review, Kat! Glad you enjoyed <3 x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Sarah wrote: "Your review is spot on! I was a bit surprised by the end - looking for more. I will read the next and hope all questions are answered!"

Yeah that ending didn't make sense at all, just ended weird, no closure, not even a cliffy but yes me too definitely am wanting to read the next book xox

message 21: by KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ (last edited Oct 25, 2019 01:20PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Wonderful review, Kat! Glad you enjoyed <3 x"

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Glad you liked it Kat 🤗🤗

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Emma wrote: "Glad you liked it Kat 🤗🤗"

Mindy Lou's Book Review Awesome review, Kat! I’m looking forward to this book! 🙂

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Oh I hope you enjoy it as much as I did 😘

BookSmacked Great review, agree with you on the questions left unanswered.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ BookSmacked wrote: "Great review, agree with you on the questions left unanswered."

Andrea **the ChaPPy CHiCKeN** Love the review, can’t wait to get into this story...

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Andrea **the ChaPPy CHiCKeN** wrote: "Love the review, can’t wait to get into this story..."

Thank you! Can’t wait to see what you think of it ❤️