Colleen M's Reviews > The Finding

Mar 26, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal-romance, owned, erotic
Read from March 26 to 28, 2012

There was a lot of coincidence in this book, sometimes I just dropped it and looked up at the sky and said "REALLY?" it was that bad. I wanted to beat Cassandra over the head for being stubborn and closed minded, I wanted to wring Bryan's neck for not thinking that Aldrich would think Cassandra was a werewolf, and really kill the author for dragging out Mel's issues with her biological father. Besides all those issues though, there was a great story interwoven between them. Or maybe despite them.

Cassandra is trying to hide from werewolves and ignore the fact that she is one, Bryan is trying to find Cassandra to keep what he thinks is a rogue wolf from exposing the race, Aldrich is looking for Cassandra so he can continue with his plan to take over the Greyson estate. Marla is working for Aldrich completely ignorant that werewolves are involved, she just wants money. Mel has some mysterious news about her biological father. These story lines all kind of weave and intertwine and it ends up being an enjoyable read, although, my main complaint about this series is the same, the books suffer from a lack of content editing. An experienced editor could cut this book down from over 1000 pages to 500 or 600 and still leave a great story that was easier to follow and flowed better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Finding.