D.M.'s Reviews > Find Me Their Bones

Find Me Their Bones by Sara Wolf

Seriously blown away. This series has me hanging onto every single word. I can’t get enough. I want to know everything but I don’t want it to end.

Being heartless means the place where there should be a beat is missing its instrument. Lady Zera is immortal and as special as a heartless can be. She belongs a witch and has one task in mind. Finding peace isn’t possible with the hunger inside her. Having her heart should mean everything but what of the friends she’s made. The ones who call her a traitor. Lady Zera has a new mission and yet her goal remains the same. Bringing her heart back into her chest will cost her the ultimate consequence.

To feel whole again will mean to understand her Darkside. The bone tree holds all the magic but the end is not quite in sight.

I’m hanging on to every cruel minute in the wait for the next instalment. This book is fantasy at its best. The heart is only as good as the owner's soul. Choose wisely.

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. It’s excellent. This series needs to be read in order and from the beginning. 5+ out of this world stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Find Me Their Bones.

October 11, 2019 – Started Reading
October 11, 2019 – Shelved
October 15, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Lex (new)

Lex Kent Wonderful review! Sounds really interesting too:)

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wow this sounds really good!!! Awesome review, babe x

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Fabulous review!!💋👍💖😉

D.M. Thanks. This book is awesome.