Emily's Reviews > Wicked

Wicked by Sara Shepard

Mar 25, 2012

bookshelves: march-assignment

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!

(view spoiler)

This book scared me quite a bit. Every so often, I would think that somebody was following me. I continued reading because I wanted this new A to be caught because I felt that she was following me. Am I weird?

I picked up the book because I have read other books in this series and they were all pretty good.

I recommend this book to Sonya because she really likes the television series. She's convinced that the show is better than the book series, but I watched the TV series and it wasn't really that good. This book was really good so this must change her mind!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked.

March 25, 2012 – Started Reading
March 25, 2012 – Shelved
March 25, 2012 –
page 97
31.09% "All the girls are on counselling after their past experiences with A. Things seemed to be going well at the beginning but now things are getting worse now because there is a new A."
March 29, 2012 –
page 179
57.37% "All the girls tell the police about the new A because of the consequences that happened last time when they didn't. Fortunately this A gives them three chances to tell them, then they are out. Each girl is on about their second strike now. Ian is the suspect for A and he just escaped prison."
March 30, 2012 – Shelved as: march-assignment