Debbie's Reviews > Tied to Hope

Tied to Hope by Red Phoenix

U 50x66

Tied To Hope

As I started to read this story,  I  had a vision of Red Phoenix looking down smiling with tears in her eyes.  The muses have been working overtime for sure.  Just finished chapter 1 and felt it only appropriate to make a toast with vodka and dill pickles.   Please join me on what promises to be an incredible journey.

Oh and what a journey this story is.  It was like coming home after being gone for years.   Getting to reconnect with characters that I  haven't heard from in a long time was amazing.  These characters are like family. I felt pure heartwarming joy, experienced belly rolling laughter, heartwrenching pain and cried real tears.  The connection that Thane, Anton, and Brie have gave me real goosebumps.  Theirs is a bound by love and loss, pain and pleasure, fear and joy.  But without the trust they have in each other none of these things could be possible.   Hope is a very lucky girl to have these amazing role models in her life.

As I finished the last chapter of this journey,  I  feel it is only appropriate to finish as I began, with a toast with vodka and dill pickles.   Here is to Red Phoenix for another amazing journey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tied to Hope.

Finished Reading