Amanda's Reviews > Never the Cowboy's Bride

Never the Cowboy's Bride by Amelia Wilde

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

I am all for this new Bliss! Amelia can just make you fall in love with any type of hero. Cowboy. Billionaire. Military. All of them. Now we have a cowboy Bliss, and he will take you for a ride that’s for sure.

Austin and Brooke love to hate each other, so when life happens, their feud will go up in smoke, as well as the passion that burns between the two of them. Both are struggling to find who they are, which makes it so relatable. When you aren’t looking is when someone comes waltzing into your life, and turns it all on it’s head. I laughed at the shenanigans, blushed a few shades of red over a certain scene, and felt my heart break just to be put back together again, only better. Amelia gave me all the feels with Austin and Brooke, and I loved every hay-rompin’ moment of it.

It even get’s better... there’s more Bliss! So now, I will be eagerly awaiting the next Bliss family member. Definitely worth it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never the Cowboy's Bride.

October 8, 2019 – Started Reading