Farshana ❤️rainnbooks❤️'s Reviews > A Cold Trail

A Cold Trail by Robert Dugoni

bookshelves: netgalley, kindle

Many Thanks to Net Galley, Thomas & Mercer and Robert Dugoni for a chance to read #A Cold Trail, 7th in the series of #Tracy Crosswhite.

I think this is one series after Lisa Gardner's D D Warren that I have faithfully followed and in number order too. Each of these books can be read as stand-alone, but to get the whole growth of the character and the changes each year brings in Tracy's life one must definitely start from book 1. What I admire most about Robert Dugoni's writing is that the stories are not just focused on the mystery aspect of it, each of them shows the decisions, the pains and the sacrifices these professionals make to get the results for the family of victims. There's so much depth to the character study and also we are not given Tracy's life alone but we get to see her team mates and glimpses of their life and pain too.

Dan and Tracy have moved to Cedar Grove as their home is being renovated and being a new mom to Danielle. things are not easy for Tracy but she's asked by Chief Roy to help in the investigation of a death of a journalist with ties to a 20 yr old crime. Dan is also looking into the civil case in the meantime but both the cases merge and truths emerge that leaves everyone gasping.

The series is just getting better and better and surely waiting eagerly for the next one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Cold Trail.

Started Reading