Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > The Domina

The Domina by K.A. Linde

Actual star rating: 4 1/2 stars

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

What an epic conclusion to this series! K.A. Linde has written a mystically, adventurous world, and now, it has come down to this amazingly action and emotionally-packed ending to an arduous and perilous journey. All the previous books have all led to this "moment" for Cyrene and her friends. So, with that said, reading the Ascension series in order is HIGHLY recommended. Besides, it IS said to read the books in order...Haha!

All in all, The Domina is the "perfect" ending to a wonderful series that totally whisked me away to another world. Just like the previous titles, K.A. Linde has written a complicated, yet intriguing, story filled with twists that revealed various "secrets" that tied to each other one way or another with its "prophesies" and "stories." Throughout the series, character growth is evident, especially with Cyrene as she completes her precarious journey. Although it took me a while to get into it (probably by the third book, The Consort), I believe fans of epic fantasies will definitely enjoy "escaping" to this world K.A. Linde created in this YA fantasy series.

Reviewer: Jasmine
Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is my own opinion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Domina.

October 8, 2019 – Started Reading