Kory Steed's Reviews > Levi's Rogues

Levi's Rogues by Kris Cook

** spoiler alert ** I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.

In the past I've always avoided dark m/m erotica, but that ended once I read "Levi's Rogues" by Kris Cook. Though this is the first story I've read by Cook, it is obvious he is a skilled story teller who knows how to draw a reader in within the first few paragraphs.

When strong components of BDSM, denial, and forced sex are combined with the supernatural, hypnotic spells, and loss of control of one's body, one can only imagine the end result.

Levi's Rogues will take you to the precipice and hold you there, and hold you there, and hold you there.

In this story we meet Levi Dove, a young man who has spent his entire life studying and training to become a priest for the Conclave, a group who obtain their power from energy stolen from jinns and infrits, supernatural male demons that exist in different planes of existence. When Levi becomes the newly appointed high priest of the Conclave, after a bloody and violent ceremony, his first assignment and only reason for existence is to become a vessel that draws and holds energy from two demons who've been captured by the Conclave and pulled into the conclave's time line. One of the demons has been there for centuries and the other only days. The twist is their energy is transferred into Levi when they engage in simultaneous anal and oral sex him.

I have to say, the sex scenes are disturbing, titillating, and highly charged because the way it all works is that while demons service Levi they are again and again denied orgasms!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Levi's Rogues.

September 7, 2019 – Started Reading