Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Like the Wind

Like the Wind by J. Bengtsson

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

I loved this! I had to listen it again to remember what I loved about this audiobook, and I have fallen in love with this... AGAIN! I laughed and loved all at the same time from beginning to end. I enjoyed the quirky and snarky banter between these two characters. I liked how this was told in both of their points of vies (POV). The descriptive writing brought forth an emotional and humorous love story between two people from two different worlds brought together by a devastating wildfire.

The pacing was perfect. It had its laugh out loud, teary-eyed, and "awww" moments that kept perfect pace with all the emotional angst that the narrators evoked in this audiobook. Zachary Webber and Callie Dalton were the perfect voices to portray these characters.

This is the first of the many stories that J. Bengtsson has written, and I am already in love with Like The Wind. With the beautiful balance of romance, humor, and snarky banter, Like The Wind is an emotionally addictive love story that I probably can listen to a few times over... Just like now! This is a re-listen for me...Haha!!!

Reviewer: Jasmine
Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is my own opinion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Like the Wind.

October 4, 2019 – Started Reading